18 Jul Utility of Functional MRI Based Biomarker for Chronic Pain
1. >18 years of age
2. Diagnosis of Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
3. Primarily nerve pain involving the back and/or the legs
4. Subjects previously implanted with Medtronic Spinal Cord Stimulation systems that have been approved by the MCW MRI Safety committee, with batteries’ implanted in the buttocks area.
5. Able to be safely scanned in a 3T scanner
1. < 18 years of age
2. Pregnant women
3. Subjects with a history of working with metal or patients that have metals implanted in their bodies
Additional Study Details
Full Study Title
Utility of a fMRI-based biomarker for chronic pain
Study ID: PRO00024489
Accepts Healthy Volunteers?
Froedtert Hospital, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226