16 Apr A Post-Approval Study of the LINX® Reflux Management System
Full Study Title: A Post-Approval Study of the LINX® Reflux Management System
A Post-Approval Study of the LINX® Reflux Management System in a prospective, multicenter, single-arm study, with patients as their own control to monitor the safety and efficacy of the LINX implant procedure and device in a post-approval environment to supplement existing safety and efficacy data.
- Patient is a candidate for treatment with the LINX Reflux Management System
- Patient has provided written informed consent for participation in the post-approval study.
- Patient has indicated a willingness to comply with study requirements and the follow-up schedule and assessments.
- Patient has been diagnosed with GERD as defined by abnormal pH testing.
- Patient continues to have chronic GERD symptoms despite maximum medical therapy for the treatment of reflux.
- Patients with suspected or known allergies to titanium, stainless steel, nickel, or ferrous materials.
- Known circumstances that would make it unlikely for the patient to complete follow-up through 60 months.
Study ID: NCT01940185
Medical College of Wisconsin
Jon Gould, MD